Monday 12 December 2011

Matched Betting: A Free Way To Make More Money

Being a student I�m used to having to live on a budget and I know how much just a little more money a month can make a difference. With matched betting I generally manage to make a few extra hundred a month. This makes my life so much easier when something goes wrong I don�t have to panic, I�ve got that little bit of money, I can afford to treat myself , to be generous on a night out and it just offers me peace of mind not to have to be constantly watching what I do and don�t buy.

About a year and a half ago I found out about matched betting, now I�m not much of a gambler (I get too nervous and hate parting with my money) but what I found so appealing about matched betting was you always win; it�s about playing the odds. Obviously covering all you bets means you will have losses, however you cover your losses by using free cash incentives and promotional offers by bookmakers. You do this with an online calculator that works out for you how much to put on each outcome. I love knowing that whatever the outcome I�m going to make some profit, obviously this isn�t a career choice but I make about �200-300 per month and like I said that really helps me out. Another nice thing about this is you don�t have to declare the winnings and they�re tax free, so it�s simple money. There are different websites you can use to help you match bet, the one I use is called the Gold Tiger.

What I like about it is they�re really helpful when you email in with questions and it�s a free website. But it�s worth exploring all your options so I suggest look on forums (like on Money Saving Expert) and see what others say about matched betting. It�s always slightly odd when you place your first bets, daunting even, but when I started I just decided to gamble with �10 and create a couple betting accounts.

By listening to advice and using the calculator on the Gold Tiger I made �25 and �50 by placing just two bets. Now I place a couple bets a week and enjoy collecting my cash; it�s great watching a game and knowing you�re getting money at the end of it no matter what, so I would highly recommend it to anyone.

If you want learn Matched Betting I would recommend the Gold Tiger:http://www.thegoldtiger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment