Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pretty Little Vampire

I am a pretty little vampire,
Creeping in the night,
You wouldn't suspect me to turn around and bite,
Stalking my pray,
I know you can feel me,
But when you see me,
You won't suspect a thing,
For my looks are very deceiving,
You wouldn't think I’m capable of being a killer,
But guess again cause I will be your thriller,
Do you want to go for a wild ride,
Then take me to be you bride,
But we will not marry,
Cause before that I will kill you,
When we are making love,
I will kiss you all over,
And when I reach your neck you will feel me bite,
But don't worry it wont be painful,
It would feel like the best thing you have ever felt,
From the moment I seduced you,
No one can resist cause I can hypnotize,
And don't worry I won't let you die, I will turn you,
And we can rule the living dead together,
And build an army that will rule the darkness,
So don't fight it, I promise it will be fun,
You have no choice you will join me,
On the wild ride, and enjoy it too I’m just warning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment