Sunday 12 June 2011

Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater

You all know the stories about a girl or boy cheating on their boyfriend or girlfriend or maybe even their spouse! But this isn't like that!

"Maddyson! You're 18 years old. You've been with Tyrome for 4 years. If he wants you to marry him...he has a point. At least 3 years is enough for a relationship to be put at a marriage glance." My ma was explaining to me. I guess it was time for Tyrome, my boyfriend of 4 years, to get married to me. So, I said yes. And on September 14, 2008 we were going to get married.

3 months later.

So, it was the day when I was going to get my wedding dress and the dresses for my bridesmaids. I walked into my apartment and I couldn't believe my eyes. There sat Tyrome with his fishy little lips on another girl! I dropped that dress and ordered her out. "Hon, I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again." We sat arguing on the peach sofa. I actually let him off my hook!

2 months later.

I went to see him at our apartment after his bachelor party on June 27th, 2008. He was makin' out with that same girl. I hadn't even had my first make out session, yet he was giving her his first! I took off my engagement ring and threw it at them. I packed my stuff and walked out. Out of my old home.

1 month later.

I seen him out with the same girl on July 9th, But, this time they had wedding bands on. AND WERE WITH A 2 MONTH OLD BABY BOY! That made me mad! But, I had found me love.

* Picture of Jon

Jon was the bom! He had great eyes and he was good in math. Just like me. He was 19, only one year older than me, too. Just when I thought he was cheating on me I got something that Tyrome had never given me. My first make-out session. It lasted about 15 minutes and it was great! I guess he was the love of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment