Wednesday 21 November 2012

Webmarketing

WebMarketing Biography

I have been active in music promotion and publishing since 1994. Beginning as an experiment, I joined a local musician to create “computer music”, which turned into an industrial band, Ogun’s Will. Since then, I have been involved in numerous bands, and designed album covers for even more. I have been instrumental in organizing more than a few massive underground music events and festivals, including a stage at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival in 2003 and 2004. For the past ten years, I have been running Bottle Imp Productions, a DIY online record label I put together to help new and obscure artists broaden their reach globally utilizing social media and modern age strategies to marketing music in a post-Napster world.

Since 1994, I have created and released music on over a dozen albums under a few different project titles, as can be seen in my Discography.

I also DJ from time to time. I have spun ambient and classical mixes every year at the DAMNED Show in Detroit. I have been regularly spinning the Steampunk event at Disctrict VII, also in Detroit. Samples of the types of music I like to mix can be found on my Mixes page. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to book play music at your event.

I have been coding webpages with basic HTML since Netscape Navigator 1.1. I remember when background colors were a new and exciting feature! Since I have always had personal projects to work on, I kept up with changes over the years, learning CSS, some basic javascript and PhP. I the late 90′s I developed sites for a few professional clients including the Rod Woodson Foundation.

I picked up WordPress sometime during version 1, and have been customizing it as a CMS since then. I now build all of my sites around WordPress, and am developing fully realized custom themes with emphasis placed on making the admin area highly functional for low-tech client personnel.

Copyright Bottle Imp Productions, 2012. © Daniel Tuttle – Music Composer, Photographer, Web Marketing and Design in Eastern Market Detroit is powered by WordPress with design by Bottle Imp Designs.
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing

WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing
WebMarketing


No comments:

Post a Comment