Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Broken Angel

Loving you is my greatest weakness,
What I cling for is your affection and embrace,
What I long for is your compassion and care,
These are the things I hold close to my heart.

Why is love so dangerous,
Why do we care about it when it doesn't care about us,
Why do we worship the ground it walks on when we stumble and fall.

Everytime I think about the love that we share my soul burns of sweet passion,
But the flame has died and so has your compassion for this undying love,
We are too angels that have taken separate paths that have lead us to destruction.

I hold your hand in mine feeling the coldness of your touch,
Wishing that these moments could bring us back to life,
Thinking of what I could do or say to stop the bleeding from rushing out of my soul,
But it's too late the blood has killed me and your angel has died of the destruction that we have caused.

By Tanrrence West

No comments:

Post a Comment